Saturday, December 1, 2012

So day 3 after surgery and I am making sort of steady progress, it is hard to tell from the nurses since so few speak English.  I was told earlier today that I need to stay at least an extra day in the hospital - until Monday. :( It kinda sucks but given the amount of swelling I had and where I am in the recovery I am not totally surprised.  I am making good progress on the walking front.  Today I walked to the end of the hallway twice with no assisstance which felt really good (if very sore).  My incision is the primary culprit of my pain.  the muscle and the incision itself are both very sore and hurt the most when I am moving around.  Luckily that isnt too often but I need to keep moving in order to make progress. :)

All in all things are moving in the right direction if a little slower than I had hoped.  Looking forward to walking out of here in a few days for sure. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment