Sunday, November 25, 2012

Well travel day is finally here, Barcelona here I come (flying tonight)! It's weird to think in 4 days I am technically going to be a cyborg, or more technically bionic, with my three new artificial discs.

Still pretty nervous about this whole thing and praying that I have made the right decision and that all goes well  but everything is out of my hands now so I am trying to be pretty Zen.  I also have confidence that I have done all the due diligence I reasonable could and am just hoping for a good outcome.

I've probably packed too much, but I wanted to err on the side of not wishing I had something - read too many stories about people regretting they didn't bring X.  I only have one suitcase though (which isn't even that heavy) so that seems like a win. ;)

Next Stop - Barcelona!


No comments:

Post a Comment