Monday, November 26, 2012

So I finally arrived in Barcelona after a missed flight due to delays and a 3 hour layover in Frankfurt.  The hotel here was a little iffy at first as Ben and I would have been in a little cozy in the first room they put me in - it was essentially one long room with dividers and only slightly frosted glass for the bathroom and shower which were right in the middle of the room.  When I explained my situation they moved me to another room that has a better divider and totally separates the bathroom area.  Only slight hitch is that it is a bathtub shower, we'll see how I navigate that post surgery. :/

Overall Barcelona has been pretty cool thus far, really nice people and clean modern city.  Looking forward to my appointment with the surgeon tomorrow and then sneaking it a quick bit of site-seeing in the afternoon if time permits.

No comments:

Post a Comment